Refunds & Chargebacks
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased the same product more than once, or two credits packages, accidentally. We’ll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Click on the chat icon to get in touch with us!
- There is a technical problem with the product that the Shop Owner cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should try and contact the shop owner/artist/designer with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be “misrepresented” when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
- I purchased credits less than a month ago, but didn’t need them after all. As long as your unspent credits package was purchased less than 30 days ago, we can issue a refund minus any used or bonus credits.
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including “Compatible with” information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- You need a partial refund for a credits package because you did not use all of them. Please note that we do not offer direct PayPal product purchases.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
- Your unspent credits package was purchased over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Tooolkit. You can learn more about our Refund Policy in our Terms of Service.
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We’re committed to making sure you have a great experience on Tooolkit, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries via email or chat within 24 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 CST.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you’ve read through our Refund Policy before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven’t I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Tooolkit about any purchase issue is to contact us via chat or email. Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We’ll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us directly.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn’t file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes, if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as “fraudulent”. If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.
Contact us anytime by using chat or email: email@example.com